2021. május 10., hétfő

 Modern Zen Garden - for Sims4
(no custom content, no moveobjects)




 



























































Modern, asian inspired home - 5 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms, open living areas,
wellness with sauna and indoor pool, large terrace, space for hobbies and skills.
No Moveobjects or any mods/cheats used.
 
Available in my gallery: ID #imoger

The shell shape based on my sims3 Cypress Park, but the sims4 version has different style and areas, and bringing back the atmosphere of my sims3 Modern Zen Garden taking the garden inside and the living areas outside.


1 megjegyzés:

  1. I love your Modern Zen Garden, the colors pop and wow me, I love your design and all the beauty you have added to this build, super wonderful and lovely.. Glad to see you back creating again!! <3

    VálaszTörlés